Easy Creamy Chicken Bake
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10.75 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the chicken in a lightly greased 13- by 9-inch baking dish. TArrange Swiss cheese on top of chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup and wine, mixing well. Pour over the chicken.
- In another small bowl, combine stuffing and butter. Sprinkle stuffing over chicken.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast registers 165°F.