- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 4 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter cubed
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; place in bag, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in butter. Stir in wine or broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Drizzle with lemon juice.