Looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal that is still delicious, then you will enjoy this roasted chicken dish. You can easily increase or decrease the ingredients too depending upon how many servings you want to make. I also enjoy slicing any leftover chicken breast the next day for a wonderful topping to my salads.
Roasted Chicken with Honey Mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey, Dijon mustard, melted butter and pepper. Place chicken in the greased baking dish, and pour the honey mustard sauce over it.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, basting frequently with the sauce, until chicken is firm and juices run clear.