Veggies and Chicken in Cream Sauce Recipe
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red onion sliced in rings
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 yellow bell peppers sliced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- In a large skillet, fry the chicken pieces and onion rings in hot oil until browned. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and bell pepper and continue to saute for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add 1/2 of the garlic, 1/2 of the cilantro and 1/2 of the pepper flakes and stir until mixed.
- Add the other 1/2 of the garlic, cilantro and chile flakes, then add the sour cream and mix well. Add the hamburger relish and saute for another 5 to 10 minutes. Let cool and serve.